During the time period below, we experienced technical difficulties that prevented users from using the following PlayOnline and Final Fantasy XI operations.
We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed, and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
[Date & Time]
December 12, 2019 00:25 to 01:25 (GMT)
- Unable to use the following PlayOnline and Final Fantasy XI operations
< Square Enix Account Management System >
- Transferring from PlayOnline ID to Square Enix account
- PlayOnline enrollment, withdraws, new registrations
- New service account subscriptions, cancellations, reinstatement
- Campaign Code registry
- Transferring to a Full Service account from a Free Trial account
- The following optional actions and forms were unavailable
-- New subscription service
-- Changing payment methods
-- Auto recurring subscription service
-- Changing passwords for PlayOnline
-- Changing mailing address for PlayOnline
-- Changing mailing passwords for PlayOnline
-- World Transfer Service
-- Purchasing Expansions
-- Campaign Code history confirmation
< PlayOnline Viewer >
- Procedures for withdrawing a PlayOnline account that has not been transferred to a Square Enix account.
Network equipment setting issues
*Updated Dec. 12, 2019, 8:10 (GMT).
Adjusted [Cause] detail.