KB Article: 77854
KB Category: [Products & Services] [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [Promotion] [ Additional Services]
A merchandise pre-order system will be available to Fan Fest Paris ticket holders to allow them to plan ahead and secure their desired items ahead of time via a.
Merchandise Pre-Orders: Summary
Emails will be sent to ticket purchasers containing a unique coupon code that will allow them to place a single order on the Fan Fest Paris merchandise website.
If you have purchased two, three, or four Fan Fest Paris tickets on a single email address, you will receive the corresponding number of codes in separate emails to distribute amongst your group. The name of each attendee will be included in the email subject line to allow you to more easily differentiate between code emails.
· You can only place a purchase on this site if you are a valid ticket holder for Fan Festival Paris 2019
· Codes are one-time use only. This unique code can only be used once, on a single cart transaction, and will become inactive after use
· Orders cannot be edited once they are placed. Please ensure you plan your order carefully
· Orders will be possible to cancel in full, but once the order is placed the individual items in an order cannot be amended
Merchandise Pre-Orders: Item Distribution
Once orders are completed, items will be shipped directly to customers, free of charge, ahead of the Fan Festival 2019 in Paris. Orders will be dispatched in early January, to ensure that all customers will receive them in time for the event.
Due to international shipping restrictions, the Square Enix Store is only able to ship items to a specific range of territories in the PAL/European region.
To ensure that attendees residing in other countries also have full opportunity to pre-order merchandise ahead of the event, customers residing in other countries will be able to arrange to pick-up their orders on-site at the Fan Festival in Paris during event hours on February 2nd and 3rd, 2019, free of charge. To do so, please select your country of residence in the dropdown menu when completing your order. If you reside in a territory that is not eligible for shipping, you will be notified that you will need to collect your items on-site at Fan Fest in Paris.
· Photo ID will be needed, along with your order confirmation, to collect your items at the event
· The person collecting the items must be the person ordering them – photo ID will be checked
· Orders not collected by the end of the event will be automatically refunded
Pleasefor the full list of countries eligible for free shipping.
Merchandise Pre-Orders: Schedule
· Friday 16 November from approx. 20:01 GMT
Unique merchandise codes provided to customers via email
· Tuesday 20 November at 11:00 GMT
Merchandise pre-order website launch – Codes not yet redeemable
· Thursday 22 November at 11:00 GMT
Merchandise pre-orders begin – codes are redeemable and orders can be completed
· Wednesday 12 December at 17:00 GMT
Merchandise pre-orders close
· Thursday 13 December
Payments will be processed. Orders that we could not collect payment for after multiple attempts will be cancelled. Customers will be emailed to alert them of the coming charge.
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that we’ve updated our Privacy Notice. Please do take the time to read our new, more informative, easier to read and easier to understand, Privacy Notice.