KB Article: 75640
KB Category: [Apps]
KB Sub-category: [ App Errors]
I get an error message while downloading / playing / launching the app.
Please consult the possible solutions below if the app fails to start or crashes:
- An unstable connection can interrupt the download. Please ensure you have a steady Wi-Fi connection.
- Try turning your device off, waiting for a few minutes and turning it back on again.
- If your wallpaper's file size is large, please remove it. If you have a live wallpaper set as your device's wallpaper, please replace it with a normal one.
- Having too much data already stored on your device will increase the likelihood of an error occurring. Try deleting unnecessary files.
- Quit any other apps running in the background. When doing so please ensure that task is fully closed and not just suspended.
- Ensure that you have the latest OS version installed on your device. Please check if the latest OS version is compatible with the app before proceeding with the update.
- Delete your browsing history, cookies, and cache.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please delete the app and re-install it. Please note that this will also delete any save data on the app.