KB Article: 74661
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Connectivity / Network]
[Xbox One] I cannot access the "Contracts Creation". What should I do?
You will need to review your privacy settings in order to access the "Contracts Creation". The setting "Access to content" needs to be set on "Everybody" and not on "Friends" or "Block".
Please follow the instructions below in order to review your settings:
- Sign in to the adult's Xbox Live account.
- Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Under Account, select Family.
- Enter your password or passkey.
- Select the account that you want to update.
- Select the category of settings you want to update: Access to Content
- Set it to "Everybody".
You can find more detailed instructions on Xbox One support page by clicking here.