KB Article: 78846
KB Category: [Products & Services]
KB Sub-category: [Product Specifications]
How do I download my pre-order bonuses?
- Log in to your Steam account;
- Navigate to your Library;
- Right-click on Oninaki on the left side of the screen;
- Select View Downloadable Content;
- Tick the Install checkbox and the DLC will download.
- Wallpapers are located on your PC in your Steam folder:
- To find them, navigate to This PC → usual drive → Program Files → Steam\steamapps\common\Oniniaki\Wallpaper
- Sign in to the PSN account you used to purchase Oninaki;
- From the PS4™ home screen, navigate to Library → Purchased → Oninaki;
- Select PlayStation™Store on the left side of the screen, at the bottom of the column;
- Select Your Add-Ons in the Add-Ons section on the right;
- You should see the DLC you are looking for on the list of your add-ons. Click on the DLC to download it.Dynamic Theme:
- Download your Dynamic Theme as you would download a DLC;
- From your home screen, navigate to Settings → Themes;
- Select the Oninaki folder and choose the Dynamic Theme;
- Hit Apply.
Switch*Note - pre-order bonus content is only available for the digital versions of the game.
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account;
- Select your profile picture in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information;
- Highlight Redownload on the left side of the screen and find the DLC in the list;
- Select the orange icon to begin the download.