We have confirmed the following issues are occurring in the current closed online test version of "FINAL FANTASY XV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades".
There may be times when matchmaking may not complete (= are not transported to the Campground) after speaking to Cor at Old Lestallum, going to the quest selection screen, and selecting the Quick Play or Custom option.
When matchmaking has been successful, the timer "00:59:999" will appear at the upper right of the screen and the text "Recruitment period ends when countdown reaches zero" will be displayed.
If the timer does not appear, follow the instructions below to restart the application.
1. Press PS button on the controller.
2. From the Quick Menu, select "Close Application"
3. Start up "FINAL FANTASY XV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades".
Xbox One Version
1. Push the Xbox button on the controller, open the guide, select Home and return to the Home screen.
2. After selecting the large app tile, push the controller's Menu button.
3. Select "End".
4. Start up "FINAL FANTASY XV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades".
■Disconnection from other players
While at the Campground or during a quest, you may be disconnected from other players. At the Campground, even if disconnected from other players and the timer counts to 0, AI companions will be added and it can still be possible to progress. AI names are displayed in blue.
■Enemy HP cannot be lowered/is difficult to lower
Enemy HP, especially of the Iron Giant, Ronin, and Naga, may be difficult to lower/cannot be lowered.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.