KB Article: 65794
KB Category: [Products & Services] [Account/Billing] [In-Game/Game Contents]
KB Sub-category: [Promotion] [ Pricing and Payment] [ In-Game/Contents]
How to Redeem the Fan Festival 2017 in Frankfurt Item Code
Follow these instructions to redeem your Fan Festival 2017 in Frankfurt item code.
1. Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station
2. Log in using your Square Enix account.
3. Select Your Account from the top menu.
4. After selecting the service account for which you would like to redeem your bonus item code, select Enter Item Code.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your item code.European Fan Festival in Frankfurt Bonus Item Code Valid From:
Saturday, February 18 2017 at 00:00 (GMT) to Sunday, December 31, 2017Notice Regarding In-Game Item Delivery
• Items are planned to be distributed via Mog Letter starting from February 20, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. (GMT).
• At this time, you will receive a Mog Letter containing the Wind-up Yuna minion and “Dream of the Fayth” token items.
• You will be able to exchange the “Dream of the Fayth” token items for either the Abes attire or High Summoner attire after the conclusion of the Fan Festival in Europe. Be sure to hold onto them!Important Notices
• Only one Fan Festival in Frankfurt item code can be redeemed per service account.
• You cannot register multiple item codes from the Fan Festival in Frankfurt event, including codes received from purchasing the Fan Festival in Frankfurt live stream, to one service account.
• A service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV must be registered to your Square Enix account in order to use this bonus item code.
• The bonus item code can only be redeemed once.
• Once registered, the bonus item code cannot be removed from your service account.
• Please do not lose this bonus item code, as a replacement code cannot be issued.
• The transfer or sale of this item code by any means is strictly prohibited.